Light up light up even if you cannot hear my voice lyrics
Lyrics: I'll sing it one last time for you. It's been the only thing that's right in all I've done, ohh. Light up, light up as if you have a choice even if you cannot hear my voice.
Lyrics to 'Run' by Leona Lewis: Light up, light up As if you have a choice. I know we'll make it anywhere away from here. Light up, light up as if you have a choice.

Lyrics for Run Light Up by David Glazier. Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you . Alexa Goddard - Run Cover - Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear Louder louder And we'll run . Light up, light upAs if you have a choiceEven if you cannot hear my voiceI'll be right beside you dear.

Louder, louderAnd we'll run for our livesI can hardly speak . Chorus] C Light up, Light up G As if you have a choice Am Even if you cannot hear my voice F I'll be right beside you dear C Louder, louder G . Posts about light up light up as if you have a choice written by themusiccentre. To me, the lyrics represent the desire we all have–that someone will stick. Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you, dear.
Fanpop quiz: Lyrics: Light up,light up-As if you have a choice-Even if you cannot hear my voice-I'll be right beside you,dear - See if you can answer this . Guitar tablature - chords and lyrics to RUN SNOW PATROL. Chorus: C Light up, Light up G As if you have a choice Am Even if you cannot hear my voice F I'll .
Kommentarer
Legg inn en kommentar